Most weeks, I feel emptier at the end than I did at the beginning. If ever I need reminders of God’s love, it’s at the end of the week when my alarm seems like a torture device and I really just want to show movies all day!!
Therefore, I’m re-posting a blog I wrote in 2011 after attending a Priscilla Shirer simulcast. I was inspired by Priscilla to write down some Spiritual affirmations of God’s love. And I have to say, reading them this morning has lifted my soul on this dreary and cool morning. I pray that they do the same for you.
If you feel like it, I’d love to hear some affirmations of you own.
1. I am created in the image of God and God said I am good. (Genesis 1:27)
2. There is no place I can go where God will not find me; no circumstance in life where I will not know his love. (Psalm 139:7-12, Romans 8:28)
3. God has a plan for my life that is bigger and better than anything I could imagine. (Jeremiah 29:11)
4. I will not be afraid of the trials of this life because God, my Savior, will not let me go. (Isaiah 43:1-3)
5. I can do anything that God has called me to do. (Philippians 4:13)
6. I will not worry about tomorrow, for God will provide all my needs. I only need to rely on him. (Matthew 6:25-34)
7. God has freed me to love others. I will love others with the outpouring of love God has shown me. (1 John 4:7)
8. I will keep God’s word in my heart and teach it to my children. (Deuteronomy:4-6)
9. Even though I have days where this life will make me cry, God will bring joy to my heart. (Psalm 30:5)
10. I have been redeemed by Christ and am a new creation in him. (2nd Corinthians 5:17)
Blessings and Peace,