Found this on the Girlfriends With A Purpose Site and thought it looked fun. Join in if you want!
1. What’s your favorite time of the day, and why?
When my boys go to bed–peace and quiet!!
2. If health wasn’t an issue, what food could you live off of?
Chocolate, cheese, bread, guacamole, chips, queso, enchiladas, chocolate
3. If you could have one wish granted (besides wishing for more wishes), what would it be?
That all children would know what it is like to be loved.
4. What’s one thing that you get teased about a lot?
My husband’s favorite quote for me is, “Well, this is another fine mess you’ve gotten me into!”
5. If you could choose one movie, book, or TV show to spend your life in, which would you pick? What type of character would you be?
Pride and Prejudice–probably one of Lizzie’s friends. I like Charlotte, but would never marry Mr. Collins–ugh!!
6. If you could have one talent that you don’t already have, what would it be?
7.If money were no object, where would you go on vacation?
8. If you were an awesome singer, which genre would you sing?
Total Broadway Diva–all the way 🙂
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, what would it be?
Barnes and Noble–books don’t care if I go up a pant size!
10. If you could live in any point in time, when would it be?
1940’s–lots going on, pre-post-modernism, electricity, indoor plumbing
11. If every outfit in your wardrobe had to be one color, what would it be?
12. If you were one of the seven dwarves, which one would you be?
(Doc, Grumpy, Sneezy, Sleepy, Bashful, Happy, or Dopey)
13. What’s the last album you listened to?
Entire Album? U2-No Line on the Horizon
14. What’s something we’d be surprised to know about you?
I went to seminary, got a Master’s Degree in Christian Education, and haven’t used it once!! But, I did meet my hubby, so I’m not bitter about paying yet another set of student loans. 🙂